Our Services & Expertise
ASAS NIAGA CONSULTANCY & ENGINEERING SDN BHD (ANCESB) Members Of Ummah Synergy Group specialize in Consultancy and Training for:
- ISO 9001 – Standard for Quality Management for various types of industries.
- ISO 13485 – A specific quality management system for Medical Device manufacturer.
- TS 16949 – Standard for the quality management system for automotive or related industries.
- ISO 14001 – Standard for Environmental quality management system. Its upgrade the current quality management system with the concern and coverage for the environmental safety aspect.
- OHSAS 18001 – Standard for safety of workers. Its guide the company to a safe and low risk environmental and personnel practice and requirement.
- ISO 17025 –Standard specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.
- ISO 22000 HACCP & GMP Certification – This is a standard that base on ISO 9001 foundation. It is use in food industry and the standard covers HACCP requirements.
- HALAL Certification – Standard to review, verify and oversee all food products and halal personal care, and guaranteed the cleanliness efficiently and effectively and to ensure that all products are certified halal or the using of halal expression is pure and according to Islamic principles.
- CE Marking – Is a form of market acceptance acknowledgement and approval for product that to be export to European Region.
- Good Distribution Practice For Medical Device – GDPMD is a mandatory requirements for medical device related supplier in Malaysia. All parties including the importer, appointed agent and distributor need to get the GDPMD and license from the Ministry of Health.
- GDPMD PRODUCT REGISTRATION – CSDT – MDA had impose a requirement that all medical device supplier need to register products that to be distributed in Malaysia. One of the important requirements is to register product with MDA. Registration of medical devices will require collation of document pertaining safety and performance of the devices and to summaries the documents base on MDA requirements
An information technology (IT) programmer ensures that writing, testing and maintenance of computer programs and applications are analyzed to meet user and process needs. They design all or part of an information system and oversee program design activities to ensure they meet business process objectives. Additionally, they define and incorporate system security and control procedures to protect data entrusted to assigned systems.
- Design information systems
- Oversee program design activities
- Analyze development objectives against problems specified
- Perform all programming and/or configuration assignments
- Incorporate system security to protect data
- Analyze and resolve software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensure the documentation meets overall business process
- Provide status reports where required
- Draft design specifications for software applications
- Create and maintain documentation for code and/or configuration
- Ensure the testing of the programs meet acceptance criteria
- Train end users on established programs
- Provide on-call support and problem resolution
- Undertake web development design activities
- Develop websites using content management system, templates and workflows
- Use XML tools and technologies
- Analyze database integration from web environments
- Modify and document web code to correct errors
- Assist designers in researching and documenting computer users’ requirements
- Be responsible for unit testing of software and make amendments
- Plan, direct and ecute measurable and continuous improvements
- Design and develop new web page layouts
- Work cross functionally with IT and internet security teams
- Manage digital assets such as images and videos.
DATA SECURITY (SERVER)
Data security refers to the process of protecting data from unauthorized access and data corruption throughout its lifecycle. Data security includes data encryption, hashing, tokenization, and key management practices that protect data across all applications and platforms.
- Cloud data security– Protection platform that allows you to move to the cloud securely while protecting data in cloud applications.
- Data encryption– Data-centric and tokenization security solutions that protect data across enterprise, cloud, mobile and big data environments.
- Hardware security module– Hardware security module that guards financial data and meets industry security and compliance requirements.
- Key management– Solution that protects data and enables industry regulation compliance.
- Enterprise Data Protection– Solution that provides an end-to-end data-centric approach to enterprise data protection.
- Payments Security– Solution provides complete point-to-point encryption and tokenization for retail payment transactions, enabling PCI scope reduction.
- Big Data, Hadoop and IofT data protection – Solution that protects sensitive data in the Data Lake including Hadoop, Teradata, Micro Focus Vertica, and other Big Data platforms.
- Mobile App Security– Protecting sensitive data in native mobile apps while safeguarding the data end-to-end.
- Web Browser Security– Protects sensitive data captured at the browser, from the point the customer enters cardholder or personal data, and keeps it protected through the ecosystem to the trusted host destination.
- eMail Security– Solution that provides end-to-end encryption for email and mobile messaging, keeping Personally Identifiable Information and Personal Health Information secure and private.
We shall be able to assist manufacturing SME that requires:
 Understanding of operating manufacturing business
 Assist in controlling production and managing quality management system .
 Help to identify technology enhancement
 Assist in increasing productivity and identifying bottle neck of processes
 Help to go through proper R&D processes and product realization
TURNKEY PROJECT (MANUFACTURING)
- As part of our commitment to support the industries, we cater for process and product development project that need the transfer of knowledge and technology from various sources such as Korean, China, Taiwan and other region.
- We shall assist the company from the setup of a plant, until the full running of production. This will also include the productivity and certification compliance.
- We shall also assist with the potential application of government grant and other potential financial support, throughout the process.
Most of SME businesses would require facilitation towards the acquiring of assistance from related governmental agency. There are more than 60 agencies under all ministries that provides assistance for the SME.
The main problems with the SME are they do not have the access to the SME development program created. Although the accesses to information were widely available thru the net, still most of SME would not able to materialize the packages and initiate communication and action.
We, ANCESB shall facilitate industries to pursue for the designated or required SME development programs. Throughout our services, we had managed to assist a number of SME to acquire GRANT assistance in various need such as certification to ISO, GMP and related.
- Grant Application
- Proposal For Business Loan
- Help to register new product range and updating supporting documents
- Person to person coaching
ANCESB, cater for all type of training ranging from Soft to Hard skill training such as ISO related topic.
We can offer a public or in house training base on customer requirement and limitation and our entire training program are HRDF claimable.
- Provide technical training prior for quality system certification process.
- Public Training
- Motivational Training
- Team Building Training
- Business Opportunity Training
- Skill Training & Consultancy